HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cypher
Admin
Cypher

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:24 am

I don't know about you, but I have no clue what every persons race and class is so I figured why not share it here?

Well, I'm Cypher, most of you know me. I've been in the guild for little over a month and it's the best guild I've ever been in and that's including other MMOs

My toon is a
Male Human Warrior fallowing the Fury talent tree(means I don't tank)

Oh no no Cypher wasn't my first toon, I'm very picky when it comes to MMOs. Normally in other MMO's I like to play as a girl toon, it's something nice to look at, but for some reason I couldn't pull myself to doing that this time.

The story of Cypher, well, my first toon was a warrior named Teach. After getting to lvl24 I said the life of a warrior sucks so I gave up. Then came Curonnos my lvl26 Dreani Shammy, who I loved loved loved but, I like heavy hitters and I wasn't feeling the guy. After that came a Priest named Leelee who I got to lvl10, had my fun and deleted it Razz Next came my fire mage who just blew me away, infact I like them so much I might make one when i hit 70, oh the mage was a gnome by the way, then I made it a human lol.....yeah. Then after long thought, and watching many PvP videos I desided I wanted to be a warrior.........again, it's who I am. So I remade Teach, and deleted him within 5mins because I just wasn't feeling the name. I thoght long and hard and came up with Cypher. And here I am today!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/silentasme
Aventurine

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Hi Guys!
What an awesome website, ty Cypher! Smile

Intro, huh? ok. here goes:

My main toon is Aventurine. I started her about 2 1/2 years ago and just got her to lvl 70 last week. It took me so long, not because I don't play often, but because I have 5 other toons! lol. I love playing lower levels. My other toon in ADS is Rightwingnut, a 29 priest I am trying to twink out for PvP action. I would love to get some pre-mades going with him! (yes he is a boy toon...I figure if all the real life boys out there can play girl toons, that I can have a boy toon!) Shocked

so, a little about me in real life... I am a stay at home mom with a 7 month old little girl. I hardly ever can run instances because I am usually watching her while I'm playing (and I never know when she will need me and I have to go afk). Other than WoW, I love to sew costumes and scrapbook and take care of my hubby. (he has a 70 pally named Lightsaver, so we love to play WoW together!)

well, that's all I can think of! so see you online!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annabellia

Annabellia

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:24 pm

That's your hubby Aven?? I've instanced with him before, he's a cool guy. Smile

I got started on WoW thanks to Randark, who works with my husband Ott, lol. Ott played for two or three weeks and I made fun of him and Randark absolutely mercilessly, until I got fed up with him being on the computer all the time and started a toon of my own to see what all the fuss was about. We've been playing since July and just hit 70 in the last couple weeks. I also have a Draenei priest I'm trying to level, but the allure of bg'ing with Anna and getting all epic'd out is pretty strong. Razz

When not WoW'ing, we foster dogs for a rescue organization. We've been doing it for a little over three years now and have had over 60 fosters (including fostering a litter of puppies last summer....soo fun but sooo tiring, lol) and I cant' imagine ever not fostering again. It is incredibly rewarding, as tough as it is sometimes. We have two of our own and three or four fosters at a time. (lots of swiffering O_O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/wow_annabellia
Meritos

Meritos

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:02 pm

Hey Guildies,

My toons name is Meritos, and i really don't know why i named him that. He's a Night Elf Warrior that is primarily focused on Arms skills, though lately I have been expanding into the fury talents as well. I got hooked on WoW when my girlfriend (Lirae) started playing, I have been playing since September and have really enjoyed it.

When not playing WoW, I am training to be a full-time firefighter. I have been a vollunteer for seven years and I have loved every moment of it. I've seen some really nasty things but on the flip side I have been involved in the delivery of two babies... kinda cool but put me off kids for a bit. Those of you that have gone through it, you have my respect!

Anyway, I have really loved my time on ADS and don't plan on going anywhere soon.

See you online!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1